Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As said before . A RSB for a P11 is the best upgrade for suspension. The install only took me about 25 minutes. I took el caro for a spin around the highwat section where all of the on and off ramps are . The handling is amazing. On a close to a 45 degree angle i did 55mph. You could feel the force pulling in the vehicle . My friend piddled in his pants i think. Well an overview. For 105$ well worth the mula. I am still waiting for my RSTB from Enohand. But if i ever recieve that i will put it to the test again. :cheese: :cheese: LMK if anyone else from the GB has installed and drove. If they have the same opinion.

·
Registered
312 Posts
feels much better with it in. however now im hearing an odd semi high pitch when i slow down from the rear driver side. still trying to figure pin it out to what it is. perhaps the brakes or brake line maybe? idk anyone got any ideas?

·
Registered
312 Posts
P11jdnkola27 said:
Did you over tork ? also did you move the abs lins so they are over the bracket?
doubt i over tork'd. how tight should it have been? didnt move the line on the outside cuz on the site the pics of the maxima didnt have them moved. ima redo it and move them on the outside on wed and see if thats the prob. will update.

·
Former G20 Addict
3,429 Posts
Figured I'd add my two bits on the sway bar for the p10. The install was straight forward, and fairly easy. Being an old car from the salt beds of Cleveland, I had a little trouble with a few of the bolts. But that was to be expected. After getting it installed in the green p10 I took it for a lovely test spin around a sweeping S curve right by my house. Turn in felt GREAT, the car sticks to the road pretty well. The back end seems to liberate itself from the forces of friction A LOT easier than it did before. Granted, the car is gutted so there is less weight in the rear than normal, so that may intensify my results. Overall I give the product 17 thumbs up. It makes my stock bar look weak and insignificant in comparison. Thanks to Never Enough and SlimLou for the great group buy!

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
i have a Progress rear sway bar, but i think it's the same as Addco. i also felt the most improvement from this bar. and a lot cheaper than my Carbing strut bars.

2 thumbs up, 2 slanted eyes, 1 big smile.

·
'Luke'
5,319 Posts
Progress bar came with decals. More expensive bar though....

·
Registered
350 Posts
^Not true if your sticker is good for 5 HP.

btw, I love my ADDCO!

·
Registered
350 Posts
I know to stay away from those progress decals, haha...they are bad ass.

·
Registered
33 Posts
True Story: I once beat a Cobra with a stock g20 and a g20.net sticker.
Better believe it b/c I did too a few years back, only without the sticker (hey I didnt know about the site then!).

And on the lines of pissing in seats, have I told you guys about the time I aimed for a cop at a traffic check and he pissed his pants? oops!

1 - 20 of 64 Posts