41 - 60 of 64 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,140 Posts
i still have to get the brackets :(
send a mail to the guys
i was a bit lazy to btw
took a while to send the mail
What are you saying? You're missing your brackets? But you forgot to let them know? Let me know. I'll see what I can do to help?

·
Dude, your bed is a car..
4,567 Posts
ok, big question. will the Rear Anti-Sway Bar work good with Ksport coilovers on stock 15's on my 99 G20T? will there be any problems or not...

·
Premium Member
6,140 Posts
ok, big question. will the Rear Anti-Sway Bar work good with Ksport coilovers on stock 15's on my 99 G20T? will there be any problems or not...
99.99% sure you'll have no issues. The install of the RSB is completely independent of the regular suspension. As for stock wheels. That's fine as well. If you ever decide to go bigger, unless you need more room for say a BABK, I say don't go bigger than 16". I've got 17's now, and even though we've got good roads here. As a DD, I think I should have went 16's. But I got a good deal on the 17's so I went for them. I've started re-thinking the big wheels. It's hard to find a big rim that are light & affordable. More choices in 16's I think.

·
4,567 Posts
cool, thanks a lot guys. i was thinking on 17's or 16's rims. i saw [email protected]'s P11 and he rocks some nice 16's. so i might go 16's too. besides, the roads here in Chicago are pure crap for 17's...

·
Full-Time Chiller . . . .
6,285 Posts
go 17's, the look and cornering with the low pro tires more than makes up for havin to drive around potholes (which you will want to do anyway with 16's)

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Well i just put on my sway bar today and all i have to say is............wow?

This is the best upgrade EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously.....if you dont get one now your gona regret it. This thing can almost bust a U turn just like my bros miata and the miata can bust U turns tighter then an asian p***y lol :p (no offense, i say a lot of stupid things and im aware of that)

·
4,567 Posts
^^^^ This is what I've been telling people! One of the best mods $$ can buy. AND you WILL ACTUALLY feel it! Hmm, Do I sense another GB is in order.............
That would be great. i would take one...

·
4,567 Posts
Shhhh, don't tell anyone, but I'm planning to run another Addco Rear Sway Bar GB soon. But like I said, let's keep this between us............... ;)
You must tell me Master!!!!
I must know the day! Teach me, TEACH ME!!!!!!! :asian:

·
4,567 Posts
^^^Just wait for the GB... :)

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
I just installed mine...but will reserve judgement until I drive the G.

Going to Home Depot to get a couple of bushings to stand the brake cable out from the trailing arm.

I will say it looks SCHWEET...

EDIT:

WOW!!! Just returned from a test drive. In one word: FLAT. No more twitchiness in the rear in a hard corner.

Very impressed...$125 well spent.

Now I know how bad I need to drop her down & freshen up everything else.

·
Registered
844 Posts
I'd have to say this is the first and the best (so i have been told by slimlou) suspension mod.. i felt the difference right away.... AND FOR 90 BUCKS USED plus gas it was all worth it.

41 - 60 of 64 Posts