Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys!

I got my first car last Tuesday, a 1994 G20 5 speed. :) Great car so far, and I enjoy it a lot. I've been lurking this forum since I got the car.

One thing I am curious about however... below my front bumper, I see grilles for what could logically contain fog lamps. I don't know if those come on the GT model or whatever.

My question is, is it doable for me to add fog lamps to the afore mentioned enclosures where there currently are none hooked up? Are the connections present, etc?

If it's doable, what kind of cost am I looking at, ballpark figure?

Thanks for your time and I love these forums!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Hi 95 g20 p10 i just check the site you posted for the fog lamps .There's two kind the standard and the delux .standard it says mounts under bumper.The delux says touring mounts in bumper.If i want to put one for my 93.5 g20 which is capable and whats the difference bet.the two.Thanks.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Get the deluxe ones, if those are the ones that mount in the bumper. I bought some used ones off a guy i know for a 95 T model, but they fit my 93.5. He said i have to tkae the bumper cover off and cut the plastic out, but mine have the mounts on them for mounting in the bumper, its my suggestion that you get the deluxe ones if you want it to look like T, otherwise itll look like a normal g20 with shitty piaa lights on it :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts