Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so my sister was in the market for a new/used car. We found on a Silver 1999 G20 with Black Leather (jealousy raging here) for her in Dallas.

Ill be going down there in a couple of weeks to pick it up...

Got a fair deal 36,000 miles on it, auto, tint, leather package with sunroof and power everything all for $16,500...she will be getting all my mods when I drop the turbo in next year, so look out guys, another girly with a pimpin G20 on her way.

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Okay so Im a dumb ass today...this should have been placed in the general section....

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Yahnozha said:
Okay, so my sister was in the market for a new/used car. We found on a Silver 1999 G20 with Black Leather (jealousy raging here) for her in Dallas.

Ill be going down there in a couple of weeks to pick it up...
Cool.

Let us know when you are going to be in Dallas.

Yahnozha said:
Okay so Im a dumb ass today...this should have been placed in the general section....

Done.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Yahnozha said:
Okay so Im a dumb ass
Doh! I guess it can happen to just about anyone :eek:

·
Registered
129 Posts
what's wierd about girls in a G??? It's the G power.....joke!

looks like your sis got a good deal on that fully loaded G, shame about the auto though - u KNOW it's gotta b a stick shift all the way!

welcome 2 the family...

·
Registered
129 Posts
ohhh....my bad.....i guess that's what happens when u go on-line when u r buzzed after a club - ok

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: Re: Addition to the Family

Geo said:
Let us know when you are going to be in Dallas.

Ill be in Dallas on friday the 20th of this month, get in about 11 am then off to the Dealer from there. I plan on staying the whole weekend and possibly leave monday or tues....

George: If your in town that weekend we should hook up.

Rose: I know youll be in town, we better hook up...haha... ;)

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Addition to the Family

Yahnozha said:

Ill be in Dallas on friday the 20th of this month, get in about 11 am then off to the Dealer from there. I plan on staying the whole weekend and possibly leave monday or tues....

DUDE!! I'm almost certain to be there on the 20th and for the weekend. My sister is having surgery. I'm sure I'll be able to carve out some time to get together.

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Re: Re: Re: Re: Addition to the Family

Geo said:
DUDE!! I'm almost certain to be there on the 20th and for the weekend. My sister is having surgery. I'm sure I'll be able to carve out some time to get together.
Sweet!! Ill buy you a beer....and none of that crappy Shiner either... j/k :lol:

Ill pm you my cell number.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Yahnozha said:

Sweet... theres a phat ol' rave on the 21, Texas Zen Fest Maybe you can pimp some of your gear there.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts