Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i talked to presitge auto , they are $ 241.17us /490.00 nz . im still working my shipping out to alaska . hope it isnt much i really want these upper controll arms .

there e mail addy looks like :

www.prestigeautomotive.co.nz

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
stoneage_tech said:
well i talked to presitge auto , they are $ 241.17us /490.00 nz . im still working my shipping out to alaska . hope it isnt much i really want these upper controll arms .

there e mail addy looks like :

www.prestigeautomotive.co.nz

DUDE!!! Post some pix when you get them. I've been planning on getting a set, but since buying the 944 it has taken all of my available car budget. I'll probably get a set, but not until the 944 is done.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok dude . ill see if my buddy will take picutres of them when he gets them hes got a kick ass digi cam . im still over in the middle east and will be here till september-december . just buying and stockpileing parts at home for my car so ill have a nice project when i get back . might try to get them shipped here and take pics witht he digi cam im buying tomorrow but being military address they may not ship here :(

so whats left on the 944? probably like me, never done with the toy projects

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
stoneage_tech said:
so whats left on the 944? probably like me, never done with the toy projects
Yep. Never ends.

Next step is to remove the heater (temporarily) and bag up the wiring harness for cage installation and painting. Then it's finishing the interior. After that I'll do the belts, seals, cap, rotor, wires, plugs and try to start the engine. If it works, I'll install a header and build a CAI. After that I'll start working on the suspension.

Basically, everything after the interior is bolt-ons except for painting the outside.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Shippings gonna hurt. Cost me $90 to get a structbrace shipped over $100+ for the CAI. I know thats US->UK but its still a long way from cheap.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
stillen makes camber adjustable upper controll arms for the p-10 ?
they have poly bushings?
if so and they are cheaper shipped then that might be the way to go

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
stoneage_tech said:
stillen makes camber adjustable upper controll arms for the p-10 ?
they have poly bushings?
if so and they are cheaper shipped then that might be the way to go

I've never seen them in the catalog. Stilllen makes them for the 300ZX, but they won't work. Then again, Steve is a Kiwi too and he may be importing them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts