Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
J, thought I'd show my appriciation via online posting=) ! Thanks again J for meeting up with us and advance timing our cars (mine & atomic-G).

Felt a noticable difference in acceleration after the mod. The car tends to pull a lot more around 3500 - 5000 rpm. Good throttle response!! There is a minor glitch when idle, rpm gauage tends to fluctuate up and down. The reason I see this happens because the ECU is trying to compensate air/fuel mixture. Also, it takes a half a second longer for ignition, as expected.

All in all, it's worth while! Thanks again!!=)

jIm

PS atomic-G is now "fudge fantasy - G" :cool:

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
G-loads said:
J, thought I'd show my appriciation via online posting=) ! Thanks again J for meeting up with us and advance timing our cars (mine & atomic-G).

Felt a noticable difference in acceleration after the mod. The car tends to pull a lot more around 3500 - 5000 rpm. Good throttle response!! There is a minor glitch when idle, rpm gauage tends to fluctuate up and down. The reason I see this happens because the ECU is trying to compensate air/fuel mixture. Also, it takes a half a second longer for ignition, as expected.
Anytime bro! ;) It was nice meeting ya. So how much fuctuation are you getting at idle? An adjustment might be in order.

PS atomic-G is now "fudge fantasy - G" :cool:
LOL! Yup here's a pic of Mr Atomic Fudge Fantasy chowing down. ;)

Here's a pic of atomic-FF-G's G and g-loads G. :) Mine was well in no shape to take a pic of. ;)

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
Re: Re: Advance Timing: Many Thanks 2 G-Forces!

G-Forces said:
LOL! Yup here's a pic of Mr Atomic Fudge Fantasy chowing down. ;)
Thanks for the photo clarification. I thought you found out Atomic had some sort of scat fetish.....:confused:

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
ROFL! You bastard!!!!!! lol.

I'm tellin ya, that fudge was good lol.

Yep, thanks a lot J .. I had a good time and appreciate the advanced timing. My car is now a horse monger!

Here's another pic of my car beside G-loads

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ROFLOL!!!!!!!!!! Nice Pic! =)

J, the problem with idle is now disappeared. I think the ECU didn't adjust itself to the advanced timing then. Now she runs like a charm!

The fluctuation was about 150 - 200 rpm! So it wasn't much!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts