Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a brand new 2002 pearl white G20.

There are no Chilton books and Crutchfield has no manuals for this car. Can anyone recommend me another manual to take apart this particular car?

Also, can anyone recommend me a good head unit install dash kit? I have a single din head unit and the factory opening is a double din. Do you know of one with maybe a closing drawer for the lower half of the din?

Third, what would you guys say are the first few step I should take to speed up my car (street legally). I have been told, first Cold Air Intake, then Headers, then an Exhaust. Is this correct?

I live in San Diego so local shop recommendations would be great

-Martin
[email protected]
www.ClearlyDesigned.com

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Check your other thread. Also *I think I've mentioned these to you before* for shops, try:

JimWolfTechnology, right in El Cajon
EPIC Auto, also in El Cajon
SR20Development, gee, also in El Cajon
Pann Auto, in Clairemont
ARD Performance, right in Chula Vista

there were some others too, but check www.sdstreetracing.com *WARNING! Adult material is also on site!* and they've got a lotta links for some other local shops. You really shouldn't have that much trouble findin' a shop here in SD... there's plenty. Just go up to anyone driving a nice 240SX or mebbe a tricked out B13 Sentra SE-R and ask where he got his stuff. I'd say that most of the nice shops are right in my list though.

·
Registered
311 Posts
You could see if you could get a haynes guide for a nissan primera, and just remember that the interior is mirrored. It's got walkthroughs for disassembling pretty much everything inside as well as most of the maintainence stuff you'll need

1 - 3 of 3 Posts