Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey whats up, im not sure how many of you guys know this but AEM now makes an intake for 91-94 SE-R's, 91-92 being for the High Port SR20 and 93-94 being for the Low Port. This intake has been found to make over 10hp on an SE-R to the crank I believe I dont think it could be that much to the wheels but I was wondering if any of you guys know someone who has made the kit for the 93-94 SE-R fit a 94-96 P10, if so please let me know because I know a guy that can get this kit for a reasonable price, I have talked to AEM about this and he said the only problem youll have is having to drill a hole in the pipe for the air temp sensor but otherwise it should fit fine. Thanks.

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Don't know if it helps but fitting a 96+ AEM on a P11 was too much of a hack job to be worth it.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im not really sure how it would be on a 99+ G20 but im talking about a 94-96 G20 which is more similar to a 93-94 SE-R low port SR20 I think then a 99+ low port G20 SR20 cause there were more changes done to the 99+ G20 SR20 then there was 94-96 G20's, the fitment should fit just like it would on the SE-R the only problem the guy at AEM told me id have is with the air temp sensor that goes in the stock intake box which the 93-94 SE-R's dont have.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I don't know about the AEM intake but I know that if all you have to do is put the air-temp sensor in line somewhere that would be a snap. All you would have to do is drill three small holes in the intake pipe somwhere. (one for the sensor and two for the screws to hold it on.

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
Are you talking intake or CCOLD air intake. Intake should be no problem CAI could be.

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
JDMP10 said:
Im not really sure how it would be on a 99+ G20 but im talking about a 94-96 G20 which is more similar to a 93-94 SE-R low port SR20 I think then a 99+ low port G20 SR20 cause there were more changes done to the 99+ G20 SR20 then there was 94-96 G20's, the fitment should fit just like it would on the SE-R the only problem the guy at AEM told me id have is with the air temp sensor that goes in the stock intake box which the 93-94 SE-R's dont have.
No I don't think you are understanding what I'm saying. The 96+ SE-R has practically the same motor as the 99 G20. I tried to fit the AEM from a B14 (96-98) SE-R into a P11 and the CAI piping would have had to been hacked apart to make it work. I don't think the P10 and B13 engine bays are all that similar to each other. Get it and try it.

I KNOW that the B14 AEM CAI won't fit the P11 with out cutting it up. I'm guessing the B13 won't fit the P10 either. Better off just getting a PR or Hotshot CAI.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts