Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
"says here on your chart"
4,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have been trying to get a hold of aerotech in new zealand to see about shipping prices to the us for their P10 body kit, however i have had no luck. this question is for anybody in new zealand -do you know of anybody who can, or can you, ship me the kit? i will make it worth your while. also i was wondering if anybody else wants to maybe do a group buy on it so that the person doing the shipping will only have to go to the shipping place one time. any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
MArty

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi Marty
Are you one of the guys that emailed me this question (i get about 2 a week regarding this)

I am in the same city as aerotech and get the same sort of responce.
To start off my girl freind has had some side skirts on order for over 6 months now (they had here car for a week to measure up),we went and saw them the other day and they have done nothing about them.

I went and saw them about 8 months ago about buy 3 body kits to dend over to the US, there answer was it would take about 9 months to get all of them togeather....
What a load of crap !!!!!!!!!

I am thinking about buying a kit, and getting it copyed at the moment, as there is so much interest

Cheers Grant

·
4,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wtf, are they not interested in turning a profit? what company would trun down business? they must be on drugs or something. oh well just let me know your progress, because to tell you the truth, they are one of only maybe three companies in the world that make a kit for the P10

·
Registered
13,194 Posts
damn

Well, I was planning on going to NZ for vacation later this year or early next year (our winter, their summer).. so maybe I'll add the body kit to the adventure... If you guys can't get it here before then, I'll re-post when I'm about to go and perhaps we can work out something to those who really want it!!!! I'd just ship from there (not gonna try to check it as baggage though...) and depending on price, maybe I'll even get one for my p10!!!

·
4,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
good looking out man

well, i would absolutley buy a kit for my P10, just let me know when you are going, so that i can order one and possibly have it waiting for you when you get there, and let me know what you think is a fair fee for your efforts. also if anybody else wants to get in on this, it would be nice if he could ship more than one kit to phoenix if anybody else here is interested.

·
Registered
527 Posts
I think one of his main problems there is he is just so bloody busy doing other kits which is a real piss off.
I've been waiting since Xmas for rear quarters and have given up waiting....piss poor service:dead:

·
Registered
13,194 Posts
o.k.

I'll post out here when we go to NZ... BTW: I talked to a Kiwi (New Zealander) today on a flight back home from LA and found out that many businesses don't like to do shipping because there is a lot of petty theft of postal items... go figure.. Although, he emphasized that there is more on stuff coming into NZ than leaving.. and insurance is an option and sounds like it'll be a must!

Anyway, as soon as I have reservations.. I'll post here.. What town are these kits in anyway? I'd probably be flying into Auckland OR Christchurch.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Re: o.k.

Chris said:

Anyway, as soon as I have reservations.. I'll post here.. What town are these kits in anyway? I'd probably be flying into Auckland OR Christchurch.
Christchurch is were the factory is.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts