Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
geeked to see the g20.net growing!!

Some links that could be added (maybe you already have this slated!!)

-www.nopi.com has okay selection for the g20 bit expensive tho.
-www.digitalracer.com also okay selections seems to be the choice of the forum.

faq: you could add that the north american p10's closest relative is the 1.6lx primera model. Although the engines differ the body, headlight setup, etc. seem to mimic the north american model (or vice-versa!)

just some thoughts! keep up the great work... we appreciate it!
:cheeky: :cheeky:

·
Registered
424 Posts
Not a bad idea. I hate the fact that I have to go through the stupid Favourite folder to find the links. Because I have access to 3 computers to post on G20.net, all my links are saved separately on each different machine. As a matter of fact, the idea is an excellent way to further expand the Resources database on G20.net.

·
G20.net Retiree
833 Posts
Thanks..

The links will be covered. I'll also find a place to mention that the 1.6lx is the closest cosmetic twin of the USDM P10.

Do you have pictures?? :cheeky:

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
pics soon! I'm waiting to get into the body shop for some dings, painted calipers, paint match on morrette kit. Then I'll be proud to display! (If my ride is what your referring to... )

till then...

·
G20.net Retiree
833 Posts
Sorry should have been more clear!

I meant pictures comparing the Primera P10 1.6lx vs. G20 P10. ;)

BTW, when you do get pictures of your car, feel free to submit them to us!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
gotcha.

Unfortunately I don't have comp. photos.... The only reason I mention the relationship is because it took some discussion with brittish interperator (local chap) to arrive on a compatible wireing harness for the morette headlight set... my adventure could save some time for future buyers of the "euro-four-light" style...

Would be interesting to see the two cars side by side... Wish I could help you out there....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts