Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a 99 G20t and was trying to look for new wheels for the car since the stock wheels are trashed. I was wondering what are some good aftermarket wheels for the car. I would like to know the cost of the wheels with the tires combined

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
everything depends on your budget. you can find used knockoff wheels with tires for $400-500 (rotas, xxr etc.) or baller wheels for $1,200+ (ssr, bbs, etc.). racing hart c2s are authentic aftermarket wheels that look good on a p11 and are not too expensive (~$500), but they are heavier than the others if that matters to you.

·
Registered
72 Posts
You can try discounttiredirect.com for affordable prices on aftermarket wheels. If you don't know what's available for your P11, you can plug in the year, make, model and they will give you tires size options, etc for your car. You can also go on CL and look for used wheels with tires such as Sentra Spec V. I believe P11s are 4x114.3 lug set up. Have fun with your search. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.