·
Prince of Joy
4,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
AzG20P11 said:
nice one!!! x?
Nah... no need for the X in Arizona!

pauley01 said:
Thats hot...I think I would be rockin that Tacoma. Thats really HOT!
Hehe... if youre referring to my truck, thats a 2005 Frontier Nismo 4x4, not a Tacoma. The new Tacoma is a plastic bed, bending tailgate POS ;)

enohand said:
nice....but not diggin the 4 door....im a coupe man myself
Yeah I hear ya, but like I said, it's not my daily driver, and I've got another coupe project in the works that will be the balls to the wall fast car. This is more the luxo cruiser.

- Greg -

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Looking sharp Greg, nice pick ;) , what happened with the aero package? :eh:

Rob

·
Prince of Joy
4,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
92_G20_SE said:
Looking sharp Greg, nice pick ;) , what happened with the aero package? :eh:
They added the factory spoiler but it's not the aero package. To be honest, the 18" rims and 235 series tires are overkill for the car's purpose. I was told the "sport suspension" wasnt worth it. And I actually wanted it without a spoiler, but they didnt have any left in the color combination we wanted without the spoiler.

Jupak said:
nice rides, need more info on the balls to the wall coupe, like the house too btw that garage is packed!!
Kind of a secret. Once I get the project underway I'll post some pics. It's been a dream of mine for a while to build up this car, though :)

The garage is kinda full -- I need a 3 car badly. The RAV4 is for sale so it will be gone soon. But the rest of the garage is loaded up with parts, tools, compressor, welder, shop crane... blah blah blah... Yeah I need a bigger place!

- Greg -

·
Former G20 Addict
3,429 Posts
Hey, be lucky you have a garage period. I'd kill for even a 1 car garage at the moment :(

Car looks good, I'm not a fan of the 4-door but can appreciate the fact that comprimises must be met! Good find!

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Nice car! My parent's sedan is pretty much identical, well, other than the fact that it's an 03. Same color combo, options, etc.... well, their's doesn't have navigation, but it's got everything else.

Fun cars. It still amazes me how well the cars handle considering the size and weight.

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Gregorious Maximus congrats!

·
G MERA
5,199 Posts
I envy your driveway. The frontier is a bad ass truck, and you chose the best color/cab combo. The G is a beautiful cruiser in any style.

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
dsigns said:
Did you just call him Maximus?

Congrats Greg, very nice.
Yeah, he takes it to the max everytime.

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
Nice one greg, when are you parting out that one? I'll buy the tranny parts from you! JK HAHAHA! sorry inside joke i guess

1 - 19 of 19 Posts