Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, so air conditioner has recently decided to crap out on me and was wondering if anyone out there had any bright ideas. I tried to search through previous threads but found nothing that sounded like my problem.

1995 G20 140,000 miles

So went to use my air conditioner the other day and there was absolutely nothing. The AC button didn't even light up, and i was unable to change the recirculation/air direction buttons, so I thought that a fuse had blown. I checked the fuse under the dash, and sure enough it was blown. I swapped it out, everything was looking good, recirculation button and direction buttons were working again, pressed the AC button, it lit up for one second and then blew again.

Next i checked the relay under the hood (not terribly mechanically inclined so don't know if that makes sense) and swapped that out. Put a new fuse under the dash hand tried it again. Blew within a second....

Any thoughts about whats going on. I think i have a short somewhere, but have no idea how to go about finding it. AC has always worked fine, blown cold, no problems. If anyone has any thoughts, I would be grateful!!!!

THANKS!

·
Im a organ donor.
4,843 Posts
you definitely have a short. time to get a FSM and trace the power with a test light/multi meter.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts