Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Dude, your bed is a car..
4,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can you guys help me find a nice Air Intake for my 99 G20. i been looking around but nothing good i can find. i was told that my car got a heat sensor so it makes it hard to find an Intake. know nothing about that.
i'm looking for something that would make the car sound nice. but can you guys help me pick one.
thanks...

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
Look on eBay for a 2000+ Sentra GXE cold air intake...

If your are looking for a WAI then go with the JWT Pop charger

·
Dude, your bed is a car..
4,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't really trust ebay when it comes to engine parts. so i was wondering if i can have a link of one to see.
sorry if this takes time from you guys...

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
look on SR20forum then for a used one.

Yeah eBay has some cheap shit I would steer away from but the majority of us bought all our intakes from eBay. I was lucky enough to catch a brnd new HS cai from another member

take the time and use the search function here cause there is A LOT of info regarding this topic

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
If you dont trust ebay you may have a hard time finding certain things.
There are pretty much 3 companies that CAIs were available from.
Hotshot - out of business
Placer Racing - Out of business (I think)
AEM - Hard to find.
I would say alot of us got our intakes off Ebay because Sentra stuff is more available, you just gotta know how to cross reference. You can search the sr20 forum as well.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I put a Stillen CAI on my '99 and I love it!! Real throughty tone, much more volume than stock but sounds very clean. Pricey though at about $250 or so, Gave it more pep throughout, especially near redline.

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
Yeah the stillin is the same as the JWT, which ever one you can get cheaper, but they're both great. I have the stillen and same as about, nice throaty tone, feels more responsive, but i'm just a sucker for the sound.

Gmac

1 - 8 of 8 Posts