Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
recently i have been waking to the sound of my factory alarm going off for no apparent reason. it happened a couple times at home and at school once. and i know nobody is messing with my car and setting it off because it went off like 10 minutes right after i turned it off. any help here?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Battery??

Maybe if your battery is low?? Somtimes in cold climates they will freak out too. See if you can locate the brain and all of the sensors and check the connections. If one is kinda damaged (pinched) it could be grounding to the chasis. A connector might be loose. Last, Maybe the damn thing is broken with no fix (microprocessor) Good Luck

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
My car does that sometimes if someone locks the car door manually prior to closing the door, I must always use the remote to lock all doors instead while it activates the alarm. I reset my alarm by using my car keys and locking then unlocking the passenger side door, then lock and unlock the doors using my remote.

Hope this helps, when ur car alarms on its own does the alarm sound lower then usual? Which alarm system do u have?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts