Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI guys.. got a slow connection here (28.8) at the hotel so I'm gonna make this one post and go..

We made it to Winnipeg today! Greetings from the Comfort Inn at 75 and 100!

We left Chicago at 5:25am and made into Winnipeg at 8pm.

En route we only saw one other G20 (right outside of Minneapolis area was a P11 dark blue one - 99 I think)... and 1 G35.. no other sightings yet!

..also 6 dead deer on the way in ... and plenty of dead bugs on the windshield..

The muffler started making noise.. it could get interesting... It'll be replaced in Seattle so it has a long way to go! Maybe it will get so loud that the wildlife will get scared away from potentially being in our way on the highway - LOL

·
Registered
211 Posts
Glad to hear that you could ease your G20.net withdrawl syndromes!

Good luck on the remainder of your trip.

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
Chris said:

..also 6 dead deer on the way in ... and plenty of dead bugs on the windshield..

The muffler started making noise.. it could get interesting... It'll be replaced in Seattle so it has a long way to go! Maybe it will get so loud that the wildlife will get scared away from potentially being in our way on the highway - LOL

Watch out for beavers you are in our territory now boy!
No matter how loud your muffler is our national animal has NO fear. I wouldnt take a leak at the side of the road if I were you they tend to attack:hurt: They sure wont be road kill but u might (heheehe)

I am Canadian:bored:

·
Registered
13,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL

nope... just saw 6 dead deer on the way to Winnipeg.. We didn't hit anything..

BUT... we had a REALLY close call with a Canadian Goose!!! Darn thing took off low right in front of us... had to brake HARD to not hit it... WE could see the whites of its eyes!!!!
:-\

1 - 8 of 8 Posts