Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i seem to spend all my spare time on g20,but who gives a rats arse i love it its the best.Anyway my mrs watches them dumb ass d.i.y programs so i just go on g20.

·
Registered
53 Posts
hey i used to watch that do it yourself shows. im sure youve heard of new yankee workshop, or this old house classics....or even Emeril Live....BAM! hahaha that fo0z crazy. ..but this was back in the day id say about 3-5 months ago :-\

peace~

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
CleanG20t said:
hey i used to watch that do it yourself shows. im sure youve heard of new yankee workshop, or this old house classics....or even Emeril Live....BAM! hahaha that fo0z crazy. ..but this was back in the day id say about 3-5 months ago :-\

peace~
hey i still do, its on almost everynight on sky tele. Ive even got my own Norm Beard, and Safety Glasses!!!

:lol:

·
Registered
311 Posts
I've always loved the "new yankee workshop"

It's great.
"To make this edwardian style chair, I'll make two marks in some 3quarter inch pine, then I'll put it in the Edwardian Style Chair machine, a little varnish and we're done"

·
Registered
53 Posts
HAHAHAAA i could imagine norm himself sayin those exact words!!!

"To make this edwardian style chair, I'll make two marks in some 3quarter inch pine, then I'll put it in the Edwardian Style Chair machine, a little varnish and we're done"

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
all hours and lets not forget $$

casual
g20 anonomys
my name is casual i'm 21 and i'm addicted to everything that includes g20's

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Not only am I the founder of G20.net, I'm also a member.

;)

·
Registered
311 Posts
G-Forces said:
Not only am I the founder of G20.net, I'm also a member.

;)

That's addiction.

Now where'd I leave my biscuit cutter and half inch dado routing bit?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts