Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got Konig 17X7 rims.

I'm looking for tires now.

I want really good performance in wetness cuz I live in Boston so it rains and snows here a lot. Preferably all season. QUIET is a must. Hmm...cheap? hahahahha

any input? I'm not really that aggressive of a driver but I would like good performance you know

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
Chekmi21 said:
I just got Konig 17X7 rims.

I'm looking for tires now.

I want really good performance in wetness cuz I live in Boston so it rains and snows here a lot. Preferably all season. QUIET is a must. Hmm...cheap? hahahahha

any input? I'm not really that aggressive of a driver but I would like good performance you know
They have some decent all season tires at www.tires.com and www.tirerack.com .
;)

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
If you're looking for a good wet tire maybe look into the Kuhmo 712's. They make them in 17" sizes and they are pretty inexpensive too.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
my toyo proxes FZ4's glue my car to the road but don't handle that well at all in the snow.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm surprised by how many of you on this forum have poor dry performance tires. Performancewise, the Kumho 712 is a joke, as are the Toyo FZ4's. If you want performance, go with a real performance tire...not an all season or a Kumho 712. I'm on my second set of Azenis' and I won't settle for anything with less grip. If you want good grip AND hydroplaning resistance, go with the Toyo T1-S or the Bridgestone Potenza S-03 or the RE-730's you won't find a better wet (warm weather) tire. If you drive in freezing temperatures, go with a dedicated set of winters..they're not that expensive.
-Tom

1 - 5 of 5 Posts