Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, for anyone who is interested, i took the drawings to a machine shop today and should have the cluster covers by thursday. i still need to have them anodized, which may take a week or so, but they will be ready soon. if the machining is done by thursday, i will have some with me at the stillen open house for show. they will be available for all p10s, and manual p11s.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i couldn't get my hands on a manual version for the p11 and didn't want to pay nearly 60 bucks for one that i would never need again. i got a 93.5 model from a280driver, and bought a 92 model from a local wrecker. i am not sure on price, but am hoping it will be around 30 bucks. that includes a clear anodize to seal it, some sticky tape to mount it, and shipping in the us. i won't know an exact price until i total up all the costs. thanks for the interest!

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hehehe. oops, guess i am kinda spaced today.

manual - yes

automatic - no

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yup, i will be there, and yup, i am driving down on friday from sacto. i won't know if i will have them until tomorrow afternoon, and they won't be ready to sell since i still need to get them anodized and put the tape on the back. if you are really desperate though, i guess i could sell you one if i have them.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yeah, long and boring. i have the tunes, but no super system yet! see ya there.

·
Registered
343 Posts
looking sweet...

dont suppose if anyone knows if they will fit a UK Primera.... I figure that the column is on the other side but the array looks the same size........ Good Work

Kev

·
Registered
343 Posts
sound!!!

Let me know if/when you are getting one, we can save on postage if we both get one mate!!

cheers
Kev

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.