Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, for anyone who is interested, i took the drawings to a machine shop today and should have the cluster covers by thursday. i still need to have them anodized, which may take a week or so, but they will be ready soon. if the machining is done by thursday, i will have some with me at the stillen open house for show. they will be available for all p10s, and manual p11s.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
then jonathan will get. :cheeky:

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i couldn't get my hands on a manual version for the p11 and didn't want to pay nearly 60 bucks for one that i would never need again. i got a 93.5 model from a280driver, and bought a 92 model from a local wrecker. i am not sure on price, but am hoping it will be around 30 bucks. that includes a clear anodize to seal it, some sticky tape to mount it, and shipping in the us. i won't know an exact price until i total up all the costs. thanks for the interest!

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hehehe. oops, guess i am kinda spaced today.

manual - yes

automatic - no

·
Registered
133 Posts
Are you??

Are you goin to the stillen open house on May 4th down in Costa mesa???

If So... Will you have thos availible for sale there???

You comin all the way from Sac-town???

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yup, i will be there, and yup, i am driving down on friday from sacto. i won't know if i will have them until tomorrow afternoon, and they won't be ready to sell since i still need to get them anodized and put the tape on the back. if you are really desperate though, i guess i could sell you one if i have them.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
133 Posts
KEWL!!

I'll see you sat then man!!

Drive safe!! Thats a long one!!! And a lil on the boring side too!!!
Hope you got some good tunes!! haha!

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah, long and boring. i have the tunes, but no super system yet! see ya there.

·
Registered
343 Posts
looking sweet...

dont suppose if anyone knows if they will fit a UK Primera.... I figure that the column is on the other side but the array looks the same size........ Good Work

Kev

·
Registered
343 Posts
sound!!!

Let me know if/when you are getting one, we can save on postage if we both get one mate!!

cheers
Kev

·
Registered
140 Posts
I will most likely sound idiotic asking this question, but I'm new to all this, (what do u expect I'm a youngen on my first car!)but what are cluster covers?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts