Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the bezels are finally ready to ship! sorry it took so long. you can check them out at http://www.seneb.net and buy them through paypal. i will be replacing the pictures with photos of the real bezels soon. they are a bit lighter and less "grainy" than the ones shown on the site. hope you like them!!

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nope, i can't find a cluster to use as a template. it would be nice...

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the pics on the site have been updated. they are actual pics of the bezels. take a look

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
find me a cluster housing and i will!!!

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
You know those 5-speed G20/Primera owners aren't going to buy that! The only G20/Primera owners that show love and buy things are AUTO owners!!! We demand an AUTO Bezel :) - now someone find him a cluster, lol.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Hey! i think your wrong g's with manual like me will buy those kind of stuff. So calling all g's with manual trans. let's prove that we're not cheap.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Yeah I'm definitely going to buy one seneb... just give me a month lol since I'm going to be spending alot of money already this month

·
Registered
180 Posts
do you have any picks with the whole dash and front ? I would really like to see what that looks like.

P.S. nice work on making those for us manual folks :D

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i'll post a pic of the whole dash soon and post it on the page for my g20. beware though, mine is red!

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
they are all anodized. i had the red done special for me, and the rest are all silver. i could probably have one re-anodized in an other color. if so, i would just pass on whatever the cost is for it. i thought of having several colors done, but most people were interested in the clear ano, and i didn't want to be stuck with random colors nobody wanted!

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i added a couple pics to the site showing more of the dash with the bezel to get a better idea of the look

http://www.seneb.net

1 - 16 of 16 Posts