Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, some of you might have seen this on the other forum. i now have a final price for you. anodized aluminum gauge cluster cover. don't ask for pictures, i don't have one because they have not been made yet. they will be like the carbon one i made, but aluminum. $30 shipped to your door. let me know what you all think. i am not going to do this unless there is interest. thanks!

·
Registered
100 Posts
seneb:

Is it hard to install? How would you install it? Open the gauge cluster and just stick it on? I'm interested if the install isn't too hard. BTW, I e.mailed you about the B&M Short Shifter group buy.

JCL603

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
install is a bit of a pain, but nothing super difficult. you have to take off some of the dash stuff, and remember what screws go where, but don't need any special tools. just a bit of patience.

btw - i just got a hold of a dismantler, and i can get the part i need to make a template for a p10!!! it's gonna cost me 20 bucks, but i guess i will do it for you guys if you buy some!! anybody know if they are different for the auto and manual? i know they are different for the p11, and am trying to get a hold of something for that.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
seneb said:
install is a bit of a pain, but nothing super difficult. you have to take off some of the dash stuff, and remember what screws go where, but don't need any special tools. just a bit of patience.

btw - i just got a hold of a dismantler, and i can get the part i need to make a template for a p10!!! it's gonna cost me 20 bucks, but i guess i will do it for you guys if you buy some!! anybody know if they are different for the auto and manual? i know they are different for the p11, and am trying to get a hold of something for that.
The Carbon Fiber one that you made was for a P11 right?

·
Registered
20,951 Posts
seneb said:
anybody know if they are different for the auto and manual?
Which one do you have??? Redline is different on stick/auto but I don't know if they have shift indicator on auto guages.

I'll take a Brushed Aluminum P10 Manual Guage Cover.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ok, just to clarify because i think we might be confused here... this is a cover that surrounds the gauges, it does not cover them. it sticks to the black plastic surrounding the gauges.

i will be picking up a gauge cluster from a junkyard today for the p10 (30 bucks) and will work on the design tonight. does anyone know if the gauge cluster changed at all during the production of the p10?

i'm going to try to get this done asap - i will keep you posted. =)

·
Registered
522 Posts
You are making the aluminum one for the P11 manual right? If so, I will take one! About how long of a wait are we looking at?

·
Registered
25 Posts
i think it changed from 91-93.5 and 94-96

i dont know if it is much of a difference but it is some

yeayea

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
jm- yeah, i currently have the design for the p11 manual. i don't know how long - probably a couple weeks.

ANYONE WITH A P10 - can you send me a pic of your gauge cluster and the year of your car, both manual and auto? thanks!

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
98 Posts
hey ! how about for the p10 93.5, I just check your design for the p10 and p11 They look cool .But i guess mine w/c is 93.5 has 4 small rectangular opening on each side.Please make one for this model

·
Registered
133 Posts
I can't picture it w/o it being on a car. Why are there holes for the blinkers and not arrows? Will u do carbon fiver? thanks

·
Registered
100 Posts
Put me down for a 2000 P11 manual aluminum cover. Thanks! Just let me know when and who to pay and how much.

John

1 - 19 of 19 Posts