Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, some of you might have seen this on the other forum. i now have a final price for you. anodized aluminum gauge cluster cover. don't ask for pictures, i don't have one because they have not been made yet. they will be like the carbon one i made, but aluminum. $30 shipped to your door. let me know what you all think. i am not going to do this unless there is interest. thanks!

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
eeek. the carbon one was a pain in the arse to make. i cut it all by hand and sanded it and put the sealer on. i am not sure if i want to make another one!! maybe if i get bored sometime...

·
Registered
98 Posts
Hi ! it's me is that $30 for the p10 and one more are this was just like a overlay that you have to stick it to the stock one .Just asking thanks.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok, so far i can only make them for the p11 manual and the 91-93 p10. i can't get my hands on the clusters for a manual p11 or 93.5-96 p10. yeah, they are flat stick-ons to go over the black plastic surrounding the gauges. i am going to work on the design for the p10 today, and might have a simulation of it tomorrow. i am toying with several ideas. hehehe.

hybridamp - so you are the one i saw on cardomain! ya gonna lift it?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts