Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
♥
3,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
done! it was a crazy little job, im working on getting a write up for you guys. i diddnt do it at all like i had expected. no molding, just cutting.

as you may be able to see, shaving the face plate so that light hits the edges the same as the rest was a little difficult.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Very very nice?! Please post how you did it? At first you made it seemed all complicated. But then I noticed you wrote, "no molding, just cutting." Now I am intrigued just need to get those buttons from Justin! Looks great!! 70 there? Its 40 here and will be 25 tonight!

·
♥
3,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
damn, i really dont like the way that faceplate looks in the picture. its not absolutly perfect! i have another one that im gonna try.

njprimera said:
that buttons from a Maxima right?
this is from an i30, but they are also in the maximas

TE's02p11G said:
Very very nice?! Please post how you did it? At first you made it seemed all complicated. But then I noticed you wrote, "no molding, just cutting." Now I am intrigued just need to get those buttons from Justin! Looks great!! 70 there? Its 40 here and will be 25 tonight!
if you take your dash apart frequently as i do, and are skilled with a dremel, this will take you a couple hours.

yeh, its 70 here right now. just the way january should be imo. :)

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Hehe; engine, suspension, some electrical work I am pretty good with but paint, plastic, upholstery, sound, etcetera I am a not good at all... :zoinks:

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Cool, I can't wait till Justin gets the buttons in.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Sweet, looks better than my Autopage button I stuck in there! Good Job

·
♥
3,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
this is bad ass.....

why did the thread die tho?
old thread but pretty cool job boss man :shifty:
thanks guys! it is pretty damn cool...

as for the thread dying... in order to do this the way i did it, you have to buy a maxima/i30 climate control, and also another g20 climate control if your afraid of messing your original up.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts