Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
no.

you want a good amp?

look for an older zapco (quite a few of the ref & studio series on ebay right now)

older ppi stuff (art series, sedona, powerclass, etc. )

phoenix gold

orion

arc audio (my new amp!.. the best shit ever)

i say search for any of the 5 above brands, and search for a price in yoru range with performance you need, but you probably wont go wrong, if its for a sub, go with an hcca 225, its a no brainer, excellent amp, highest rated for the longest time, and thats for a reason.. not cause of good marketing..

ez

babir

revolt-minus

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks I will look ....

·
Registered
2 Posts
ok........

Orion...good stuff...

wanna go for sound qaulity though...
try Alpine, or Xtant, Eclipse..

Bass?

Alpine has amps, most bang for the buck rockford fosgate, Pheonix gold, PPI... tsunami is a new brand thats out...supposed to be good, I dunno bout it yet.

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I ended up getting an Infinity 4 x 50 amp to go with my Infinit Kappa speakers. ( yeah really corny I know ) I will try to install myself with all you guys help this week.

I got amp on half.com really cheap.And speakerson ebay really cheap too Total for amp and speakers $335. I love no tax on the internet !!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
if ur lookin for a good amp thats easy to come buy though, if you are using ur amp for subs, then look for one of there d class amplifiers. There not really cheap there bout midpriced but the amp is seriously worth the money.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts