Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Pizdeet kak Trotsky
3,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok call it injector cleaner

If ya car is 60K+ milage a drop or two of this stuff will do no harm at all

Many ppl say woo Infiniti/Nissan say injector cleansing products are bad for the system...

Well fine ..... Go to the dealers & buy some new injectors............ Or go to Joe soap Inc & have them refurbished ............

I say use 2 or 3 oz of this every 4th fill up ....... & kiss injector gum up issues goodbye

Yeah if you want the product to do a in depth cleaning job on your injectors ...... Throw in 6oz of this stuff ...... You will be amazed, if gummy injectors were the issue, there is now no issue :beard:

No it ain't cheap ...... But what is that works ? :zoinks:

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
I don't care what people say about puting injector cleaner in your car, i've called the dealer and they don't say anything bad about it. I do it everytime I tune up my car and it seems to make it run great. Just my two cents, oh and I use a "techtronics" or something like that. Works great.

Gmac

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
i thought the reason why people were saying it was bad because chunks and peices breaking off go into the system and may cause harm that way.

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
I heard it was because the finish on the injector was some sort of metal and the chemicals in the injector cleaner were corrosive to it.

Gmac

·
Registered
484 Posts
i can vouche for injector cleaner as well. Always put it in my old G... about once every 3 months. And that engine ran awesome.

I just put it in my New G tonight... already feels better. haha.

·
Premium Member
11,585 Posts
Gmac03 said:
I heard it was because the finish on the injector was some sort of metal and the chemicals in the injector cleaner were corrosive to it.

Gmac
It's because of this TSB.

Infiniti TSB: ITB94003
Due to the introduction of contamination resistant "pintle-less" fuel injectors,
Infiniti no longer recommends using fuel injector cleaners on vehicles with injectors of this design.
Use of fuel injector cleaner on these vehicles, while providing little cleaning benefit,
may cause corrosion of the fuel injector coil and eventual failure of the injector.

·
Internet Mechanic
2,256 Posts
Gmac03 said:
I do it everytime I tune up my car and it seems to make it run great.
Gmac
+1

1 - 9 of 9 Posts