Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I've been getting this strange burning smell. It's not sweet and smells a little like oil but not enough for me to say it's definately oil. My car is leaking fluids all over the place. First it's leaking PS fluid right at the reservoir. Then the AC line is leaking right by the exhaust manifold. My turbo backed off the mani and hot exhaust gasses were blowing on it for like a month. So right where the hard metal line connects to the rubber flex hose is shot. Then there is the coolant line on the turbo which is basically just a rubber hose on a barb. Finally there is the AN fitting on the oil feed to the turbo. It's messed up, leaking and needs replacing. My dilemma is I have no idea what size the line is so I don't know what fitting to get. Is there anyway to tell just by looking at it? I think there are numbers on the fitting itself but I'm scared to take it off because it's so messed up I'm sure I won't be able to get it back on. I can't afford to have my car down, especially for a $20 fitting. So my smell I'm guessing is one or a combo of the above leaks. Any thoughts and oppinions here would be greatly appreciated.

BTW the car runs absolutely perfect!

·
Registered
8,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll send a pic! Can you PM me an email address? If so I'll go take one right now and send it to you from my phone. It would be alot easier. Anyway it's the one that connects by the alternator and runs all the way to the firewall.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts