Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
333 Posts
looks like a nice car. ive driven my neighbors I35, and that was nice. I would love to test the touring package. congratulations on the purchase, hope your wife eases up on your leash! j/k, peace.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,123 Posts
Nice car! I'm looking for something like this for the wife/family.
Just a quick question about the I30, what years/models come with HID's?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,574 Posts
Very nice!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,585 Posts
Loco said:
Nice car! I'm looking for something like this for the wife/family.
Just a quick question about the I30, what years/models come with HID's?
On 2000 models, only the I30t had HIDs. On 2001s the HIDs were standard on the I30t and an option on standard I30 models but I haven't ever seen one with them. All I35s have HIDs.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,123 Posts
mattb said:
On 2000 models, only the I30t had HIDs. On 2001s the HIDs were standard on the I30t and an option on standard I30 models but I haven't ever seen one with them. All I35s have HIDs.
Thanks for info,
I appreciate it Matt!
 

·
♥
Joined
·
3,947 Posts
oohhh... thats very nice! i guess we know who wears the pants in your house. :LOL:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,585 Posts
reyesjnj said:
well we got this two weeks ago and we freaking love the car its an I30t fully loaded and with very low miles for being a 2001 (38.000) heres a linkhttp://s40.photobucket.com/albums/e207/reyesjnj/?sc=1&multi=1&addtype=local&media=image the only draw back is that the wifee drives it and wont let me even move it from the drive!!!!!!!! damm
Does it have the navigation system? If it does I'd definately like to know if it's any good since I'm currently looking at I30s and I35s and trying to determine if nav is worth looking for.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,585 Posts
merlin said:
am I correct when I say that I30s/I35s were never made with a manual transmission?

Never seen one. I guess if you wanted that you'd have to get a maxima SE with m/t but those are rare!
A32 (96-99) I30s were available with a manual, but the A33 (00-04) models were automatic only.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
mattb said:
Does it have the navigation system? If it does I'd definately like to know if it's any good since I'm currently looking at I30s and I35s and trying to determine if nav is worth looking for.
no it doesnt thats a dealer option i guess the prev' owner didnt want it being that it $2,000 bucks so dont know want it looks like sorry
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top