Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 91 G20. The seatbelt light and warning bell goes off by itself while I am driving around. It was curious at first but now it is annoying the sh*t out of me now. It seems to be totally random and I can't reproduce the situation causing this problem.

Ideas?

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
My '92 does the same thing. I find that it usually happens if I swing the car back and forth roughly, or take a turn too hard. The seatbelt light comes on and the little warning "ping ping ping" gets set off too, as if I had opened my door or something. It's not an everyday kinda thing, so it's not annoying me yet. Maybe it has to do with a loose something or another.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Seat Belt Alarm

I have a 91, and my alarm has been going off for about 2 years now. I went through the "annoys the sh*t out of me" phase a while ago. Now I pretty much ignore it. I haven't really tried to figure it out. I figured an electrical problem wasn't worth the time.

·
Registered
13,194 Posts
you know...

considering the alarms/buzzing in other mfgr cars, the G20 is sort of pleasant... I remember when I first got the car and I said, wow, that is a really nice sounding charm instead of annoying.. I guess it all depends on how you look at things.. :cheeky:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts