Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, so here she is! My 95G! My front right tire snapped off two nights ago at 3 miles an hour, went under the passenger door, and shot out the side of the car! As she bounced in the air and slammed to ground, all I could think about was how much fun the oart out is gonna be and the fact that i'm gonna be able to get the p11 now that I know how much fun these cars are! So my time here is far from over but hopefully we can salvage as much of this ride as possible.

I Still have the body kit, fender flares, rims, and the custom rear deck I made. I'll have pics up of everything over the next couple of days.

The car is and automatic and the tranny only has 14000 miles on it. I have receipts and paper work for the warranty, also, the engine itself only has 86000 miles.

The ac and everything works.

It's been pretty stressful for me over the last two days with work and stripping the car so please bear with me.

I'm clearing my inbox and i'll be checking the forums as many times a day as I can.

Also, unlike hachee1, I will not be accepting payments until parts on MY end are ready! My mom works for UPS so items will be shipped IMMEDIATLEY! The faster I get this car parted out... The faster I get a P11!

For reference to my honesty and trust please ask CHINO88! I'm sure he will ease your mind as I am a new seller at this point!

And no I don't have prices for anything yet but if you need aything, please let me know so I can work on those items first! Thanks everyone!

·
I'm Better Than Zohaib
1,024 Posts
that sucks to see such a nice car have to go like that...

Trunk Struts
Headlights
Tail light (passengers side) (not sure yet if its outter or inner..)

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
sorry to hear bout the loss..it seems we are losing many these days..

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's all good guys! There is no better feeling than buyin a new ride! Espescially another NEWER, BETTER, FASTER, CLEANER G20! I'm excited about it! Yes, I loved the car, it was different, everyone else I knew loved it to... But like I told them, "Wait'll ya see my NEXT car!"

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey dragon the tail lights are all good...
The trunk struts I don't know if they are shot but my trunk is really hard to open (and sometimes likes to pull closed!)
And as far as the head lights, everything is good but pass. corner lamp.

·
♥
3,947 Posts
damn man that sux! thats gonna be awesome if you get a p11 tho. dark side bitches!

bump for a great member. i can vouch for nonsenz upstanding reputation, we have met personally.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lysander, they're yours if ya want em. However, i'm not sure (honestly) what a good price is for all three of them together! Please make an offer and i'm not gonna be greedy with this car! I'm going to get my cherry picker today from my parents house so it might be a couple days to get em out with everything else I have but i'll make it a priority. I have two days off work guys so i'm trying to get this all done fast! My moms ups store is a couple blocks from my house so stuff will be shipped FAST!
All the motor mounts are fine plus I have a 5 month old tranny mount with receipt!

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
I'll take whatever mounts you have. Pat will prob make YOU put a price on them, I think, not me. Ship to 04843.

So, you got:

1. Frt engine mount (the big one) by the alternator.
2. Trans mount.
3. Rear mount (on the crossmember under the engine).

Prices new are scary. Also, I can't judge whether they're good or not. Not worth much if they're shot, but I can fill them.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well like I said, the tranny mount is brand new, I also have an extra tranny mount that was good i'll throw in. The rest are good but not brand new. I'll give you all four for $200 plus shipping and i'll try and get them off within the next two days. Let me know

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
As for the motor lucifer, I don't know for sure so please search for that info. Let me know if your interested in the motor or the tranny to. It's still under warranty for another year and a half or so. Almost two I think, i'll have to check the paperwork.

1 - 20 of 106 Posts