Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i dont know if yall know but we cant lock our trunks. even though there is a lock on the outside, theres no lock on the inside. so if u take ur car to a valet they can get into the trunk from the back seat. they just have to put the seats down and they can get anything they want in ur trunk.

i actually found out the day i bought the car but i just remembered and wondered if yall knew too.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
p10s have a trunk popper disable switch in the glovebox (which you can lock). there might be something similar for the folding seats on p11s

·
Registered
189 Posts
Ahhhhh....... just do what I do and hide the drugs under the front seats and the dead bodies in the bushes.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Well, Sanchez happens to be one of those upscale, dignified murderers... unlike us more ruffian types, driving our P10s. ;)

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
You know what i dont like about the P11, the cupholders for one and the trunk that faces in a DOWNWARD position. Oh, almost forgot the resale value sucks too for you people that dont keep a car longer than 3 years.

·
Registered
49 Posts
yeah those poor p10 folk dont drink mocas in the morning so they dont need cup holders. :smoke: just playn

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
daapilot said:
valets have been known to steal spare tires....can't hide that thing anywhere else but the trunk...

Are you serious?

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
What I don't like about the P11 is the way it looks. It seems taller and narrower than the P10, although I've heard that it actually rides lower than a P10. Kinda like how the DC2 Integra looks better than the DC5 RSX (the old Integs look lower slung, more sporty) I like the way the P10 looks over the P11, although the newer car IS more luxurious.

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
I dont like the p10 because its too boxy and looks too plain. I was gonna buy a p10 originally. How much did they go back in 96' new?

·
Registered
80 Posts
all i know... the front cupholder on the p11 is USELESS. IF you buy any bigger size than a freiken small, it doesnt fit. And even with the small, you can have a straw, cuz it wont fit. the cupholders in the armrest are coo...but then you sacrifice your arm rest. Dunno how the back ones are.. cuz ive never sat back there. :-D That and the engine are the only things i dont like... everything else is perfect :)

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
first of all the cupholder should not even be called a cup holder its more like a change tray but the only thing i dont like about our car is how low end our interior is compared to every other i in the linup our interior is so dull compared to the other cars plus we are basically the bottom line of infiniti and on top of it we are now on the endangered species list no more g20

casual

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Thats where i PUT my drinks in the back cupholder

·
Registered
952 Posts
USELESS

I hate our cup holders I throw bottles titghtly closed on the floor of the passanger side, or behind my seat. I hada bad exsperiance with a huge cup of lemonade from jack in the box and my touring matts. ugh did the designers actually think those cup holders where usefull? Dam them! and the cupholder in the armrest...It's almost as useless! It feels all frail and the plastic bends when I sit a cup in it.

·
Registered
952 Posts
actually I just found out that lol cans of soda fit.:monkey:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts