Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1844744849

Lots of "infinity" parts, has a special optional "RPM gauge", "6 cylinder engine", and last but not least, "no history of crashing..."

I thought it was DRIVERS that have a history of crashing, now I know it is actually the car that has the history.
Oh, I almost forgot, "driving is excellent", here again, I always thought DRIVERS were excellent but it is really the car doing the driving...

·
Registered
626 Posts
also if it has "all the options" weres the leather seats, gold trim, fogs, heated seats, fold down rear seats, sunroof, power seats, and cup holders.... oh wait Gs dont have cup holders (what was infinitI thinking when they didnt put any beverage holders in there?

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
They figured; ah, when we made this car this much fun to drive, no one will wanna set down drinks. Not in a car with leather, anyways.

·
Registered
13,195 Posts
lol

that ad just makes it easy for the winning bidder to back out if the car isn't right when he or she goes to pick it up... ebay clearly states that misrepresented ads don't make it a requirement for the buyer to go through with it...

It would be funny to see someone bid and insist they put a 6cyl in there before paying and see what happens!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts