Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Soooooooo I have time now, Like i said this happends to some cars....
THEY GET DROPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :p

You all know what it looked liek befor but those who dont, this pic is from friday night after brent got his JDM corners

·
The Emo Kid.
6,673 Posts
=P i had a feeling that there would be more emotion in the original post if something bad had happened :p

looks good man!

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
2000 G-Twenty-T said:
=P i had a feeling that there would be more emotion in the original post if something bad had happened :p

looks good man!
Thanks, I didnt want to really make it seem as my car was doomed. just a tease. But thanks, I really need to get my body work done, But thats on the back burner for right now, I have to move and saving money, But I Have other things im doing here next week. New motor mounts installed and my Kakimoto Cat back Exhaust System with a new OEM down pipe to fix my busted flex pipe. Then ill save to buy a SSAC Header and start the body work plans.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
2000 G-Twenty-T said:
weve got a p10 header and downpipe laying around, no leaks. lmk if you need it (for a small fee of course =))
Is it OE or aftermarket? If its aftermarket whats the brand and what size are the pipes(and that jazz)? I have the down pipe all im waiting on is my test pipe. thats due in next week.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
siberianbackstabber said:
how long did that take steve? your makin me want to do mine now when I come over :p Looks great man...I'll have to see it in person though to make my fair judgement.
Took me about 4hrs, with bolts not wanting to brake free and all. I feel its not going to be so bad next time i remove 'em for my new shocks.
LilAznFishinDude said:
What's your setup? Looks awesome.
It just the stock shocks on teins s-tech's. My bump stops were smashed to bits, soo i saved what i could and used that for now. I need to get some stops and agx's. Oh and my wheels are 17's x 7 and 35mm offset all the way around without spacers.
Thanks

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Thats the top peice of the front bumper right....there was a thread talking about that because someone molded theres on. It looks really nice IMO!!!
great job!!

Jake

1 - 20 of 26 Posts