Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
13,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We are decided still if we want to convert to standard seat belts and use some much nicer condition front tan cloth seats we happen to have that came out of an infamous 96 g20 (were removed BEFORE the plane totaled it)... I think it will depend on what parts we can find easily enough to do the update while in Phoenix thanksgiving week and at what cost (want to keep costs down as much as possible since resale will have its limits obviously despite the no-rust factor)

·
drunken master
10,098 Posts
I have cloth seats sitting around but they are very dirty.

I actually had they opposite Tran of hart and was thinking about getting all they letter redo.e I. Cream and getting cream carpet and mats for they daily.

They cloth seat are from my other P10 and they are manual. I won't be using them

·
Registered
13,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
looks a lot like mine same year and everything whats your plans with this one

not 100% sure yet.... 1st order of business is to address the water hoses under the intake manifold that are cracked and leaking badly (that will be a weekend project)... then I think a lot will depend on what the 200sx costs us to fix vs. what stuff we find at what pricing at Phx junkyards over thanksgiving.. ..but leaning towards taking my R off insurance for winter and making this my winter daily driver grocery getter-type car :)

·
Registered
13,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
no race car?
well... we kinda discussed it and several things... a) this is 'autotragic' and although we have all the parts to convert it over, not really sure we want to go through the effort and b) really wanted a 91 if we were going to go through with all the effort required with building a g20 track car beastie #2

BUT no final decision has been made... and won't be made until AFTER we find out how much the 200sx costs us to repair and if/or what we happen to find in Phoenix thanksgiving week instead ;)

·
Registered
13,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
man I remember when I got mine lol I hated how it looked like someone put a lift kit on it lol I couldn't stand it hah
haha.. interesting way to complain about stock ride height... but this is chicago... land of crappy roads and snow and slush so stock ride height is best especially in winter conditions (heck, many go back to stock in winter months!)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.