Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, this same junkyard as before, just brought in another G20. It is a 1994, dark forest green, with gold trim, with black, and light grey leather interior. The front end is munched, and there is no motor or trans. Both air bags have been popped as well. Everything seems to be there in the interior, minus the radio, and cracked center consol. I also just pulled the ECU, so that is gone. If anyone needs anything, you can email me at [email protected] or reply here.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mike.Com said:
Oh yeah! How about the rear black lip?? Is that too much to ship?

The rear lip off the bumper? That should be okay to ship, and shouldnt be too much. I will check on that.

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Kris, thanks again for the grill. I am working on it as we speak. What condition are the seats and exactly what color I am dying for leather seats in my car. Get me a price if you would. Thanks again ....

·
Registered
26 Posts
hi, I'm a new member- but i need some parts if you can get them. I'll start an intro thread shortly.

If it's a sunroof model, I call dibs on the fabric covered ring-border thing around the sunroof opening. I think it has metal inside for support. All it does is go around the sheet metal so it looks nice but mine is messed up. It should the tan in color. It slips right off with a little tug and just work your way around.

I'd also need the roof-console thing for the sunroof controls. If you could just pull it down (it comes right off) and snip the wires with a few inches to spare that'd be great :) It should be tan in color with black switches.

I also need the trunk struts if they're in good working condition.

I'd also be needing the bulb and clear cover for the dome light if mike.com changes his mind :)

Oh, and if the trunk still has them, could you pull some trunk screws for me? they're the screws that hold the cardboard/fabric pieces onto the sheet metal. The ones that hold the piece onto the trunk lid should be a snap in piece and have a seperate plastic screw in the middle (and be grey in color). the ones for the bottom part of the trunk should be a one piece design and have wide threads and a featureless head. in short- just grab me as many plastic trunk trim screws as you can ;)

If he car's center console still has the cupholder in it, snag that for me too :) Mine used to be the model where you'd "push to open", it would slide out, and you could seperately pull the thin plastic cupholder out. It was black on mine.

If they come free with all the other parts you get or are minimal in cost, could you snag the two black plastic trim pieces that go on either side of the steering wheel? no biggie, so if they're taken don't worry about it :)

oh yeah and a new odometer with under 70k miles on it. j/k on that one ;)

Sorry for the long list, but these parts will pretty much perfect my G and make it look brand spankin new! :)

so thats:
sunroof tan fabric border
sunroof tan control panel
trunk struts
bulb and clear plastic for dome light (if not taken already by mike.com)
bunches of plastic trunk screws
cupholder

I don't have much experience with junkyards so if these pieces go over $40 I don't think it's really worth it. What's your opinion on what all that should cost?

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Sorry for the long list, but these parts will pretty much perfect my G and make it look brand spankin new!

so thats:
sunroof tan fabric border
sunroof tan control panel
trunk struts
bulb and clear plastic for dome light (if not taken already by mike.com)
bunches of plastic trunk screws
cupholder

So do you want to super size that with Fries and a large coke ? ..lol:p

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Okay, I just printed this page, and I am on my way to the junkyard now.

Hey hypo, chances are that the sunroof trim, and sunroof control panel are going to be grey, since it has grey and black interior. ;) But I will check on everything anyways.

-Kris

·
Registered
26 Posts
kris- darn. oh well, i still need trunk struts and trunk screws. Dome light lens and bulb as well if no one else wants it (or at least the bulb if the plastic is claimed).

and those two side plastic pieces on either side of the steering column :) (as long as they're black). I know you said the console was gone, but is the black trim piece that goes around the 3 din openings still there? If so I'd need that as well.

thanks again

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Okay, here are the prices, etc. on the parts requested:

hypo- Everything you want is there, and I can get you the dome light off the other wrecked G20 there. But, like I said, the trim is light grey in color. So if you really want the sunroof stuff, I can get it. The steering wheel covers I can grab, but they are black. I also grabbed a ziplock baggy full of those screws. The trunk struts work, however, the car has 160k miles on it, you may be better off going to autozone and buying new ones. But these are $5 a piece, let me know if you want them.

G_rider- the power antenna motor is there, and looks excellent. However, the antenna itself is stuck in the up position, since there is no battery to move it down. They are asking $20 for that, and I have no problem shipping to Canada.

Mike.com- The rear black lip (they called it a bumper extension) goes for $20 also. They look to be in great shape, with no cracks, etc. I can also get you the dome light cover.

Chris- No grill.

poppy_morenito- I PMed you the seat info, but would you want the grey leather door inserts as well?

I think thats all so far. I am grabbing pictures of both cars, so if anyone needs anything else let me know. Also, the prices I am putting up here are the prices the junkyards want. It would be nice if you could offer up a little more for me running down there and pulling this stuff. :nerd:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts