Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IMG_20200224_134815.jpg IMG_20200225_140240.jpg
Hey waddup everyone! Just swooped a 96' G20t here in Arizona last week so I guess I'm in the club now. My name's David and I got scammed into getting a P10 cuz of Suza and Manjuice. These fools out here got quadruple spares of everything so I figured I'd jump in head first. It's in pretty good condition except for the non-oem color overspray, leaking power steering fluid, all bushings n mounts broken or melted, no first/second gear, and the fifth gear popout.

Obviously I'll be hitting the NASA track days soon haha

·
Administrator
5,842 Posts
View attachment 19641 View attachment 19642
Hey waddup everyone! Just swooped a 96' G20t here in Arizona last week so I guess I'm in the club now. My name's David and I got scammed into getting a P10 cuz of Suza and Manjuice. These fools out here got quadruple spares of everything so I figured I'd jump in head first. It's in pretty good condition except for the non-oem color overspray, leaking power steering fluid, all bushings n mounts broken or melted, no first/second gear, and the fifth gear popout.

Obviously I'll be hitting the NASA track days soon haha
Hey man welcome. When you are ready to hit up NASA lemme know, I'm Chief of Tech for the NASA AZ region. Been with them since 2006, I'm out there at every event. Hopefully I'll have my P10 back out there soon. Hit me up if you need anything or when you are ready, I'll get you with a good instructor for your first event and catch you out there.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey man welcome. When you are ready to hit up NASA lemme know, I'm Chief of Tech for the NASA AZ region. Been with them since 2006, I'm out there at every event. Hopefully I'll have my P10 back out there soon. Hit me up if you need anything or when you are ready, I'll get you with a good instructor for your first event and catch you out there.
Nice to meet you, and I'll definitely be meeting you in person there sooner or later. I did a few NASA days like 10 years ago and loved it. So much so that I decided to go rework my life so I could afford racing lol. I'm getting close to that so as soon as this P10 (or something) is fully operational I'll be back at it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts