Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I've been browsing the forums for a few days, reading the FAQs and everything. I'm looking at getting a G20 because I want something a little more comfortable and practical than my current car. But I still want to get a car where I can do some moderate modifications to make it unique. So far, a G20 seems perfect. Right now I own a 2001 Mitsubishi Mirage. Once I started autocrossing this thing, the mods got a little out of hand. Now I can't stand it on long trips, and it's pretty uncomfortable for daily driving. Here's the G20 in my area that I'm thinking about: 2002 G20 The dealer says its the sport model. Does that mean it has the LSD?

Heres some pics of my current car: 2001 Mirage :)

·
Registered
430 Posts
i think it would have the lsd i say go for it. i seen someone drop ten grand for a car in worse shape then mine.
edit: ok now that i looked at that one that is sweeeeeet id say go for it it looks like its in really good shape and thats not a bad price for it. these cars are very comfortable. working at a used car lot ive driven two of these 02's

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
If you want to be 100% sure, check the sticker under the hood (almost dead center)

You will see something that says "trans. code" or something to that effect.

If the code ends in the letter "V", you have LSD.
;)

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have no idea if that's a good deal or not, but that's a sharp looking car!

I like the name of the town: Chagrin Falls

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
grab it, that's a NICE P11. the stock rims (16"), sport headlights (partially black housing), and sport grill (diagonal grill slats, painted body color) all confirm that it's a sport model! and you're gonna like the interior. if it has heated seats, it also has the cold weather package. IIRC, that package also includes heated side mirrors. but on the other hand cold wather package means you should check for rust.

overall, 10K is a great deal on a 2002 5sp sport model. Cryss has the EXACT same P11, with a few mods:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well, I'm going to look at the car on Thursday. I'm taking a half day off work because this dealer is 2 hours away. I'm getting excited already. I just have to make shure I evaluate the car's condition hosestly, and don't get too carried away with the excitement of getting a new ride. I'll let you guys know how it goes... Hopefully I'll be joining this fine community of G20 owners :cool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts