Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If your looking to do/make any grill stuff check these guys out they have some pretty cool mesh patterns. To bad they dont have pricing listed on their site.

www.mcnichols.com

anyway, just thought Id pass this info along.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
That reminds me of all the work that needs to be done with my car. WW lip, clear the bar things out, throw in a M3 mesh grill and get the reflectors grafter into the bumper. I also have a ton of chips, scratchs and dings I need to have repaired. It just stoped raining here in North Cali so now would be the perfect time to get this shit done. Im also getting debit card within the week so I can order that lip from Luke. ;)

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Nice site!

OK is it just me or does this pic crack anyone else up? :lol:
Bad ass crane operator. :D

Crap it won't save the image. :(

·
Registered
121 Posts
I remember a while back that some guy was selling mesh front grills that looked f---ing tight, hey you know what that's the grill on the red g20 up on the logo. Anyone know where some body can make me a chrome one of them ;)

·
Registered
146 Posts
SupaFlyG20 said:
I remember a while back that some guy was selling mesh front grills that looked f---ing tight, hey you know what that's the grill on the red g20 up on the logo. Anyone know where some body can make me a chrome one of them ;)
Just go to Home Depot or Lowes and get some expanded metal mesh ( I think thats what it is called ) and get to work cutting and shaping untill it fits then just paint it chrome. Thats what the red G did and that's what I am doing right now.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Yo what would you guys think of a black 2002 with sports package right....

The IS300 mesh grill....
in the front grill, next to the foglight slots, and in the front spoiler. Painted body color.

???

Any opinions?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts