Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
WCMIII/SR2012 FLAKER
5,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
just like the title says...:dead:

well the damage is not that bad, but we will se what happens.

Some lady in a rental car ran the red light. Me & another car proceed to make a left turn, car next to me see's lady hauling ass & reacted in time, I unfortinatly couldnt react as fast so she got me.

Basicly her damage was the rear pass door, quarter panel & rear right wheel.

Now, time to head back to work...:dead:

·
Automotive Design Concept
3,522 Posts
that sux balls man, looks like it's time for a set a duals, and that impual bumper

·
Automotive Design Concept
3,522 Posts
i have blinkers to pm me if you want them

·
Prince of Gnet
6,765 Posts
i know i wasnt here for the begining of last year...but the begining of this one has been the cause of alot of damaged and lost g20s...wow this is sad...someone should start a thread of all the damaged g's of this year so far..

and ceasar ser im srry bout ur ddamamge man...hope u fix it for cheap and soon..!! gl

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
At least the 211sr was safe. The rest is just US parts so no loss there. :)
+1, grill seems fine.

damn, MOTM curse stikes again. hey i have my old P11 bumper if you want to take it off my hands, super cheap. at least the 1/4 panel isn't damaged.

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
aw cesar im sorry!
but i was actually relieved to see the pixx you posted. they are not as bad as the title! very thankful you didn't lose the whole car!

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Pinche Cesar! As said, fortunately it's not all that bad.

Seriously though, it seems like every week, someone is posting about getting into an accident with their G. I'm feeling more and more paranoid every day. I just got a new insurance policy, but no comp and collision. Think I may have to make a phone call.

Let me know if you need any help, compa.

·
Original Owner Bitch.
3,099 Posts
Damn this sucks.
Sorry to hear about the tragedy Cease, good thing it's minimal.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts