Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was tired of hearing the old antenna gears grinding and spending ten minutes trying to get a station that was nothing but static.

Here is the sellers store. http://stores.shop.ebay.com/The-Antenna-Xperts__W0QQ_armrsZ1

They have three types of antenna's for p10's and It looks like they have only one for p11's.

It took me about ten minutes to install. It was just a step above plug and play on the difficulty of the install. Now I can pick up any station and have no problems with static and listening to grinding gears in the antenna.

Difficulty of install 1.0 out of 5.0
Cost $27 but I can now listen to all of my stations with no issues

·
Registered
957 Posts
Has anyone ever done the RC type antenna that are on all the primeras in europe? you know..looks like the altezza one...

I'd like that :]

·
Registered
8,172 Posts
skywanker I want this exact antenna you have. I can't seem to find it on ebay. Also do you have any installation instructions?

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
8,172 Posts
that one has a pivot ball and the one in your pic doesn't appear too?

·
Registered
8,172 Posts
Also did you need an adapter to plug the new antenna into the car?

·
Im a organ donor.
4,843 Posts
my car came with XM antenna on the roofline in front of the sunroof.......it grows on ya....might kinda seem out of place or whatever.....but last week at nopi while the judges were looking at my car one judge pointed it out to the other like they had not seen it there before.......

im glad the first owner of the car had good taste.

·
Registered
8,172 Posts
grabbed an antenna for $10. It looks good and I hope it works out.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts