Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
any brushed aluminum or cf pics

does any one have pics of brushed aluminium or carbon fiber on tan interior and dark gray dash

·
Registered
17 Posts
I've got aluminum on a black dash with black interior, will that do? It's on a 96 p10....

If so I'll take my digital camera outside and take some pic's =)

·
Registered
25 Posts
I've got aluminum on a black dash with black interior, will that do? It's on a 96 p10....
I have a '96 p10 as well. I'd love to see some pics of your interior if you don't mind :)

I always enjoy viewing fellow G's for ideas.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I've taken some pic's of my ride :cool:

I must warn you, I haven't cleaned the car in a while. Also included a pic of rear, build a new panel for the rear speakers... :D

http://tommy.norge.cc

Btw; I wtb gearnob in black lether with alu-plate where the gear numbers are.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no one has tan interior with either a carbonfiber or a brushed aluminum dash kit

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it doesnt even have to be a g20 i just wanna see if the aluminum or carbon fiber looks retarded with tan in terior

·
Registered
431 Posts
Nice Norwegian P10! Are those the factory rims for that model?

Sure wish that subtle factory bodykit was put on our US G20's, too.

It appears your SRi is much like our "touring" model in the states: foglights, bolstered seats, folding rear seat, decklid spoiler.

Our US models come standard with some stuff missing on your car (cruise control, power mirrors, air conditioning), yet you've got spiffy heated seats & headlight wipers. Interesting how the cars are tailored for different markets.

If I were as close as you are, I'd be heading to Jyvaskyla, Finland for this weekend ....... The WRC is coming to town!!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
The rim's were put on by the previos owner, and I think they're nice. I'd like to lower her an inch or two, but really want an fully adjusable set. It will set me back about 1800USD if I buy it in Norway. Anyone know about cheaper set, with some quality?

My SRi is equipt with some extra features compared with the standard Primera. A/C, el. mirrors, cruise control were extra options when it was new. I've just gotten el mirrors, as will be fitted real soon, and I'd love air condition, but don't think I'll get that fitted, because we have about 2 months of summer pr year, so not much use for that. :)

It's strange how things are different on the same car from continent to continent. I think it was Honda that introduced a new model called Fitta, in norwegian that means puzzy, so naturaly the name was changed :lol:

I'd really loved to see the WRC in Finland, but I'm about to be a father in a week or two, so I must stay home wiht my wife. I'll catch it on TV though.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
no one has anything other than woodgrain on tan leather interior

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
THANX
atleast i know what the two color/patterns look like next to each other

·
Registered
99 Posts
99 g20 with tan leather

I have a 99 g20 with tan leather and I am getting a carbon fiber kit for my car

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
I dont think it looks good with tan, thats why i finished it off with wood.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
heated seats

heated seats came in the t p10
my sister used to have one

1 - 17 of 17 Posts