Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
are there any G members out in Utah? i feel like i am the only one, and the only one thats not mormon.

·
Registered
13,195 Posts
LOL

looks like you may be the only G20 in Utah.. did you buy it in Utah or somewhere else?

...I've considered moving to Utah myself.. If I do... it will be St. George.. and then I guess that I'll be the 2nd G20 in Utah who isn't Mormon either.. LOL:rolleyes:

·
Registered
153 Posts
primera04 said:
are there any G members out in Utah? i feel like i am the only one, and the only one thats not mormon.

Nope, I am from Utah as well, and I am not mormon. There are two others that drive G20's out here that I know of. I live up in Layton, how about you?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so theres 4 of us. i live up in Park City, but i go to slc alot. where do you go for parts? anywhere in SLC?

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm in the SLC area

:bandit:

·
Registered
616 Posts
There are 5! I'm in St.G, where you guys probably went for spring break. Not Mormon either. I almost don't count as Utahn though, I'm 6 miles from the border and 2 hrs from Vegas vs. 5 hrs from SLC.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I'm in Utah too. I live in Salt Lake right now, but may be moving to Kaysville/Layton soon.

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
Hey some of you guys (Utah ppl) sould try and make the AZ gathering at Martys house in Phoenix. Just thougth Id throw that out. Its on the 1st of June.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Yahnozha said:
Hey some of you guys (Utah ppl) sould try and make the AZ gathering at Martys house in Phoenix. Just thougth Id throw that out. Its on the 1st of June.
I'd love to, but it's a 400+ mile drive...and for those northern utah people it's an extra 260 miles...makes for a lot of driving. (8+ hrs for me, 12+ for them.) But, I'll see what I can do.

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
I live in UTAH! Except I don't drive a g20 "yet". Im in SLC and I am currently looking for a g20 to buy, have found a 96 g20t, great condition, still looking into it, and I still have to sell my maxima before I can get it :( . I am not mormon but I was at one point in time.

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Yeah, from the SLC area to Phoenix that'd be a LONG drive! I've done that one before (actually went all the way up to Glacier National Park on teh US/Canada border). A meet in Flagstaff later in the summer would be cool too. When it's nice an hot here in Tucson/Phoenix it'd be nice to get away to Flag where it's always nice and cool. =)

·
Registered
153 Posts
JustinP10 said:
Yeah, from the SLC area to Phoenix that'd be a LONG drive! I've done that one before (actually went all the way up to Glacier National Park on teh US/Canada border). A meet in Flagstaff later in the summer would be cool too. When it's nice an hot here in Tucson/Phoenix it'd be nice to get away to Flag where it's always nice and cool. =)

I'm up for the Flagstaff meet. We have a summer home there.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Flagstaff I might be able to do...that's only 300 or so miles, but for some reason MapQuest says it's almost 9 hrs. I guess the roads in between are crappy???

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Don't listen to mapquest I swear to god that thing is all fucked up. Anyways I just went to Mimis Cafe for my birthday dinner and on the way out I saw a white probably 95 g20 pulling into the South Towne Mall. Was it any of you?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts