Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wassup everyone....New in San Diego area. Just wondering if there are any G20 owners here from San Diego??? Im staying at PB and drive a white 02 G with some chrome...

·
Registered
709 Posts
LuvaH D said:
Wassup everyone....New in San Diego area. Just wondering if there are any G20 owners here from San Diego??? Im staying at PB and drive a white 02 G with some chrome...
Welcome aboard. Yeah, there's a few of us here in San Diego (myself, Ugly, phatpinoyboy, Ashy Larry, p10socal to name a few). Post up some pics of your ride! :smile:

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
what up...PB is where all the hotties are at :naughty:

I drive a black sport...

mh64 is in town till this Friday. We should all meet up...

Just found out its phatpinoyboy's birthday so we should for sure meet up and mack some Hooters or something...

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I dont know how to post pics...someone tell me. But yeah, we should meet up.. Looking to meet some people to chill with...Did anyone say HOTTIES at PB?? hehe. Went for a walk last night and saw a few. Not bad at all for a Monday night. Not bad. I wonder how the scene is going to be this friday. Let me know if you guys want to meet up this weekend.

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
you pics have to have a host site ie. photobucket, imageshack ...shit like that. then click on the add image button and paste the URL then it should pop up when you post it.

·
Internet Mechanic
2,256 Posts
yeah im here for work training, staying near old towne i deff wanna meet up and hang out, pm me and we can exhcange cell numbers, ill be here till friday evening, but have work training everday till 4

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ohh Damn..that's back in the days! I forgot about that. Good search dawg. Anyways, about the only thing I added on from there were the chrome rims...So if you see me driving around, HOLLA!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
mh64 said:
yeah im here for work training, staying near old towne i deff wanna meet up and hang out, pm me and we can exhcange cell numbers, ill be here till friday evening, but have work training everday till 4
I sent you a PM....So who else is down to chill this friday??

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So theres a fashion show at Montage tonight. downtown SD. Come through. lots of ladies for the fellaz! :naughty:

·
I met Gate Cat
4,436 Posts
Pinoy ka? Down to kick it the week of May 5th? Gonna be bringing the daughter to Disneyland but we'll be in Escondido from the Monday the 7th through Friday the 11th

1 - 12 of 12 Posts