Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
"says here on your chart"
4,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyone in the Torrence CA area that can do me a favor?

I purchased some Side skirts off eBay and the seller is charging me way too much for shipping. Can anyone in that area pick the items up for me and hold them until this weekend? There are some AZ guys going down to Oxnard and i am trying to get one of them to bring the items back for me, but the seller is only open during the week. I can pay you for gas or whatever you think is fair.

let me know
marty

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
man, i was about to buy them, when i went to the ebay listing.. i noticed that they were sold already! lol..

nice buy!

and bump! hope ya get around the shipping, i saw he was charging way to much =)

·
4,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, i allready have pickup and delivery to PHX coordinated.

When you move to PHX, i will let you come over to my house and look at them anytime you want,,,,haha, who knows, i may get them and end up not liking them, if i don't like them, you got first dibs

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
Ask Cesar...I think he's pretty close to Torrance.

Oh yeah, hes in Mexico but comes home thursday or friday.

·
4,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ugly said:
Ask Cesar...I think he's pretty close to Torrance.
I allready have it arranged....a guy on sr20forum is going to pick them up tonight and hold them for Austin (plastikcactus) to pick up while he's down there.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
nice! im glad ya got that situated so fast! =) those are nice set of skirts.. all day today at work i was debating it or not.. lol.. its probably better you got them, i just spent alot on my G this week.. i could use the extra coushin of money..

·
4,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bishous-G said:
nice! im glad ya got that situated so fast! =) those are nice set of skirts.. all day today at work i was debating it or not.. lol.. its probably better you got them, i just spent alot on my G this week.. i could use the extra coushin of money..
yeah, it's weird that i even had money in my paypal, but i just sold my stock sideskirts two days ago so i had it. if i like the way these look better then my erabuni ones i have now, i will be putting those up for sale shortly

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
no need to post them up for sale...just send me a PM when you want to get rid of them =)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts