Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup, I just got my g20 about 4 weeks ago and realized this car could be tight as hell. So, anybody have any suggestions of what mods to start with?

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was looking for a little more on the cosmetic side. Maybe 1 or 2 performance parts.. to make a little more louder and faster.

·
Registered
522 Posts
They make a fair amount of cosmetic pieces for our cars, a few of them being pieces from the 2002 models. As for performance, just search for stuff for the SR20DE motor. Most will work, but not all.

Actually, I would just dig through the older threads. You can find all sorts of information and sometimes pictures to go along with it.

What kind of price range are you looking at?

·
Registered
586 Posts
Welcome to the forum;)

A rule of thumb: Make it faster before you make it look faster.

Try a CAI and an exhaust, or CAI, headers, exhaust, pulleys, and cams, then TURBO!!!

But CAI and exahust is a good start and not to much cash.

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
littlerudegirl said:
A rule of thumb: Make it faster before you make it look faster..
True...true...Welcome... for cosmetics you dont have too many low dollar options, a WW front lip or Stillen bumper cover (I preferr the WW). Then there are the high $$$ body kits from Japan. www.digitalracer.com and get this stuff. A nice set of rims and lowered suspension will be nice.

On performance, there are quite a few options...look at previous posts and goto www.se-r.net to find a lot of info.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts