Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
man im so pissed..this hyundai had the nerve to park less than 12 inches away from my car (which i parked hecka far away just to avoid getting dinged by doors)...so yeah i got a ding, and the hyundai got keyed yesterday. :evil:

any suggestions? i also have a couple of scratches..i was wondering if those scratch removers on TV work? What about those suction thingies ($3) at kragen thats supposed to suck the dents out? a dent filler? just wondering..i really need help!

·
Registered
13,195 Posts
geez

Although I've wanted to secretly, I've NEVER keyed another car..

I do admit that I've put a door ding in another car before... once by accident and once sort of on purpose because there was one on my car from that door so I wasn't careful when I opened my door and it caused a door ding on said car... ....ooops... I actually didn't even mean to cause the ding except that I wasn't being careful because I was so POed about my ding and it happened... since said person didn't leave me a note, I didn't leave one either... The ding I left once on accident was on a car with about 50 other dings so I didn't leave a note figuring that the owner wouldn't even notice my addition... but that is the worst I've ever done..

How can you sleep at night knowing you keyed someone's car? NOT NICE!!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah i know its shady but i was really really pisssed at people who just park whatever and just ding and scratch your beloved car just like that..JUST LIKE THAT!!!! i really didnt think it was that bad because mine was a scratch AND a dent, whilst i didnt even know if my key got any effect...! i feel justified and yes i can sleep every night without any qualms.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah..i guess thats what that guy got. karma.

·
Registered
26 Posts
what about those dent pullers like you see on TV? With like a wingnut pulling a glued cup through a brace? any info on those?

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
If the paint is not broken on the dents, you can try paintless dent repair, Ive seen some pretty miraculous jobs done this way. With the sucktion cup thing, youll still have waves in the panel depending on how deep they are...

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yo im on my way to kragen rite now..imma get the suction or the paint touch up kit...

btw, how much did you pay the guy to take out the dents? id love to do it myself but i guess ill leave it to the pros..i dont want a pimple in my car

·
Registered
13,195 Posts
rates vary..

$75 for the 1st dent and $40 for each one after that...

Another car I had done cost me $110 for the 1st dent and $20 for each dent after that...

...and we have DentBusters where the price per dent varies -- they give free estimates.

·
Registered
18 Posts
That sux.

I feel your pain bra. Ive had my G for almost a year now and Ive managed to keep it ding and scratch free. Until the other day some d$*khead got me good on my back passager side door. Its not that big but when its on YOUR car and you know its there, ITS HUGE.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts