Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just outta curiousity, looking to start thinking about what size rims i should be looking for in the future. i was thinking 17's to be safe, but i hear 18s would jus make the car look absolutly evil. but, i dont' kno shit right now, what u boys think

·
Registered
362 Posts
225/40/18 depends on the tire brand you might get a slight rub on turns...had nankangs first and i got a rub, i now have on kumho's wid the same 225/40/18 and no sighn of rubbing. I am riding on stick so my car nearly rides stock dont know how it will ride with the drop, i am well in ned of a drop myself

·
JDMike!!!
5,663 Posts
personally...17 gave me a better ride...my girl can read a book when I am driving...the 18s was a little bit bumpy...I also have tein SS...remember I drive in NYC....I only rub on tight right turns...

·
♥
3,947 Posts
215/40/18 smooth ride, still running stock suspension

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
I have 215/40/18 also. No need for spacers either, and the car has like a 3" drop from the tein ss coilovers.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have 18's on my G20 and the ride is good.. I also have 225/40/18 tires but I think 215/35 would be better... let me know how it goes..

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
Im sitting on Tein S techs riding on 225/40/18 and rub a bit on dips but thats about it. no rubbbing on turns really. I had 215/35/18 and had no problems at all...they just look like rubber bands on the wheels though haha

·
Registered
290 Posts
Rides is not bad at all. i got 45tires on 18's with Tein SS, and ride is comfortable. Might wanna roll your fenders if your going with 18's though. 17's ride smoother but look better with 18's slammed IMO.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Fej said:
just outta curiousity, looking to start thinking about what size rims i should be looking for in the future. i was thinking 17's to be safe, but i hear 18s would jus make the car look absolutly evil. but, i dont' kno shit right now, what u boys think
nice ride.. u got any more pics of your car? from how it looks in the dark pic, 18s would prob look good.. but lets see MORE PICS. thnx. haha

1 - 12 of 12 Posts