Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anybody has changed their pedals on their P11 A/T ?? I was thinking about getting some RAZO's. Most of the websites I go on give you a choice of either SMALL or LARGE? Does anybody know off hand which size to get for our P11's with Automatic Transmission? thanks !!

·
Registered
522 Posts
I would go with the small ones.

Pedals in most small Japanese cars tend to be rather tiny. I personally have a set of RAZO pedals on my manual, went with all small covers.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks, I was thinking it was the small ones anyway. Will the RAZO pedals fit our G20s? or they made to fit Integras, civics, etc. I'm guessing they should fit our G20s since it Japanese made?
i don't wanna buy the pedals and then they don't fit :(

·
Registered
522 Posts
They are all universal that I know of. Mine fit just fine, took about an hour to install, only because of the (sort of) tight space down there. The dead pedal, if you get it, will be the most trouble.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanx jmgladden. by the way, how's the TEIN suspension? that's a lot of money for that set-up !! probably well worth it tho huh? wat did u get done for your suspension set up? or, what does the TEIN set up consist of ? coilovers and new shocks??

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
oh shiet, my bad jmgladden. I was looking at one of the other post and i thought u wrote one of them and i was looking at the mods and it said TEIN for the suspension, so in turn....i thought you had the TEIN suspension but it was some other dude. that's why i asked you in the message before this how's the TEIN set-up. my badz :-\

·
Registered
470 Posts
I put in the three peice Levoc set in my car...I have A/T.
I got the medium gas and break pedals and the foot rest...but the foot rest needed a little muscling to get in.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Actually, I do plan on getting the TEIN setup sometime this summer, after I make some cash. The cost isn't that bad at all, only $850. Compared to other TEIN models and brands like JIC, $850 is a steal.

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
I took my about an hour or so to install because I had to kinda custom install my gas pedal because the connectors that came with the pedals didnt fit. But here is a picture of what it looks like in the G.

·
G MERA
5,199 Posts
Are these pedal covers? I duno about what type of pedals ur talking about but I put on electric indiglo pedals on my G and i think they look hot but my friggin clutch pedal burned out! to much dirt build up.

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
Ya they go over the stock pedals. It's a bitch to take off the stock pedals so these are easy. Most pedals you buy are just cover on and not an actually pedal replacement.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.