Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
i was reading reviews about the Ksport coilovers, and this brand came up a few times. from what i read, it's the newest, and worst coilovers on eBay. i guess you get what you pay for. apparently, the NEX, D2, and Ksport coilovers all look exactly the same, but are different colors. the D2 and Ksports seem to be good, and their pros and cons differ slightly. the only coilovers i've felt on the P11 are the Tein SS and JIC Magic. the Tein SS allow you to DUMP your car, and it's so soft and comfy. i visited G20Touring, and had to slow to 5mph with my H&R spring/stock shock combo, making a right turn onto his street (severe dip). when he took me for a test drive, he smashed the same turn at about 30mph, no problem. his P11 was also 3/4" lower than mine. and the JIC Magics are on the opposite end of the spectrum, being STIFF AS F*CK! they are more for track use, not too comfy for daily driving. of course, i didn't know the adjustments made to each coilover setup. but i must say, DO NOT BUY COILOVERS UNTIL YOU RIDE ON THE TEIN SS. after a 10 minute test drive, i decided that i was gonna buy my own set. the Tein SS goes for 900ishm, and the JIC Magics are 1400ish. good luck, and choose wisely...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts