Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've been trying to locate the turn signal blinker for quite some time and has given up but since i found this forum i decided to ask here. my turn signal doesn't blink anymore. both left and right in the front and back. however, the hazards on all four corners work just fine. i've located a relay underneath the dash. when i pull that out the hazards stopped working. but i replaced it with another one from kragen but the turn signals still doesn' t work. is the relay under the dash used for the hazards only or both harards and turn signal?

ps. i believe the reason my blinker stopped working was when i done something stupid half a year ago. i tried to wired to have the reverse lights blink instead. i tap a wire into the positive of the turn signal into the positive of the reverse light and hit the switch...nothing happened, no light, no blink, no sound. i figured i must have burnt out something with all those bulbs wired together. i then cut the power wire from the passenger side reverse light and connected it to the power of the turn signal and took out the turn signal bulb so only the reverse light blinks. i did the same thing to the driver side but left the reverse power wire so i still have one bulb on when i reverse. tried it again and hazards worked only, no turn signal... anybody have any ideas...beside that i was stupid to have attempted something like that in the first place. ( i was young and thought it would look "kEwL")

1 - 1 of 1 Posts