Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just love the look of a dual tip muffler and kinda sad that the P10 didn't come with one to begin with.. I am looking at cutting the bumper (my rear bumper needs to be replaced eventually anyways.) Has anyone done this to their P10 and have pics?

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
I personally never have...i love my single tip personally...nice greddy can cleans up the back area real nicely =)

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
spoold. said:
lol. its a 4 cylinder. you have one header. one exhaust tip is all you need.
This is posted in the cosmetic forum for a reason.. it isn't for any performance gains.. it's for looks.

I have a fast car.. it doesn't have tips.. hell it doesn't have tailpipes.. the mustang is all go.. the infiniti is going to be the show.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jasezero said:
I personally never have...i love my single tip personally...nice greddy can cleans up the back area real nicely =)
See thats the thing.. I am more into the Remus dual tip style mufflers than the can/tube mufflers..

I already have the perfect muffler in mind.. it's a quiet turbo style muffler. I just like to have a nice tip to compliment it

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
I personally never have...i love my single tip personally...nice Remus single tip cleans up the back area real nicely :)

Demon

1 - 8 of 8 Posts